The Road Revisited

Follow Me Around The United States!

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Who's got the Valium?

I'm having mini-panic attacks because I don't know how I'm going to afford to get back on the road. (Yeah, remember when this blog was actually travel-related? Man, it seems like months ago....) On the one hand, I'm used to it. On the other, gas wasn't $3.00 a gallon at this time last year, and when it did go up was when I ran out of money.

I. AM. FUCT.

I think what I'll have to do is make it a quick go-round through the upper midwest and then high-tail down to LA to get my old job back, detailing yachts. I can't wait, actually -- hang out at the marina in the sun all day, listen to music, re-sand and re-stain some railings.... good times... Then once I recoup the money I spent in Montana, I'll go across the southern states, assuming it's not too hot and then I'll be... done?

And then I won't know what to do with myself...

4 Comments:

At 9:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

pick diffrent points of interest and start again. Have fun once you get started, take care and be safe.

Your Cleveland Marshal

 
At 3:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am stocking up on safety gear for the crew.
Do you prefer Bull Frog or Coppertone?

Captain Mike

 
At 6:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know what you can do....come home to ohio!!!! Earl

 
At 9:30 AM, Blogger SpangledAngel said...

I love that you said "home to Ohio". It really does feel like that sometimes. Moreso than Maryland.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home