The Road Revisited

Follow Me Around The United States!

Monday, March 27, 2006

I'm Officially On The Bandwagon -- And I'm Not Ashamed!

Grab my arm and I'll pull you up onto the George Mason bandwagon!


Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket



Some people may think I'm a poser or a loser for rooting for George Mason now -- but what they don't know is that I've been rooting for them all along, along with Georgetown, GW, Tennessee, and LSU. Just because I haven't been painting my face or watching EVERY SINGLE GAME doesn't make me not a fan. I like Mason, always have. And even if I wasn't before, and I just chose to start following now, WHO CARES?! We're rooting for the same team, so shut up and let's watch the game!

So to anyone who's going to talk smack and say, "Oh, you're just a bandwagon fan," -- piss off. I've got a game to watch.

GO MASON!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home