The Road Revisited

Follow Me Around The United States!

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

More Randomness...

-- I once had a dream that I beat Chuck Norris in a karate contest. When I woke up, he was standing at the edge of my bed. He demanded an apology, then he beat me.

-- When the boogeyman goes to sleep, he checks his closet for Chuck Norris.

-- Chuck Norris is the leading cause of death of terrorists.

-- The only reason you are alive right now is because Chuck Norris has decided to let you live.

-- Chuck Norris once won a game of Connect Four in 3 moves.

-- The real "only way" to a man's heart is through Chuck Norris' left foot via roundhouse kick to the chest.

1 Comments:

At 10:23 PM, Blogger Amanda said...

Dude. Last night JK came home and we watched a Bad Movie on tv. It was some wannabe-James-Bond shit from 1969. True story. It had Sharon Tate in it -- and allegedly Chuck Norris in some small role. However, we didn't see him. This is because Chuck Norris did not WANT us to see him because we were not paying attention to the movie. We were not good enough for Chuck Norris. That's something I won't argue with, mostly because I don't want to suddenly fall over after getting a spiritual roundhouse kick to the face from Chuck Norris.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home