The Road Revisited

Follow Me Around The United States!

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Should I Put Ads On This Site?

Would you totally hate my page if I put ads on it? Would you not visit it anymore? I'm just trying to figure out how to eat while I'm on the road because I'm disgustingly under-budget. I know ads would be weird but they might be necessary at this point if I want to be able to stay on the road. And if there were ads on the site, would you click on them to earn me some dough? Please? You could just click on them or search for something through the Google bar and each time you do I make a little money. So, in essence you'd be helping me out so much and funding my trip. Would you do this for me or would you hate me for putting the ads on in the first place?

3 Comments:

At 5:41 PM, Blogger Scottie said...

Part of me yells "Don't Sell Out!!!!" the other part says "mmmm, dough!" Make what you will of that...

 
At 5:36 AM, Blogger SpangledAngel said...

Thanks, Scott. I feel the same way.

I guess I can hold off on them for now and then if measures need to get desperate - say, if it's between ads and Amateur Night at the Pussycat Palace - then sell out I will.

Thanks again.

 
At 7:20 AM, Blogger Mark said...

See, I was going to vote for ads, but I was unaware that there was going to be a second option.

(best when said in a Mitch-like cadence)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home