The Road Revisited

Follow Me Around The United States!

Friday, April 01, 2005

Adam is Honorary Nice Person Of The Day!

I work with Adam and for that I am very lucky. Adam is totally the kid from high school that would bring candy to class and the teacher told him he had to bring enough for everyone so the next day he shows up with a ton of candy. He's so generous and will go out of his way to be helpful to anyone. He'll also go out of his way to play intricate and involved practical jokes on people, but we forgive him because he keeps a giant basket of candy on his desk. I always fall for his stupid tricks, too. One time he had me convinced that the bottom of my car was going to fall off because the dealership I bought it from had been convicted of selling flood-damaged cars. Of course, they weren't and I looked like an ass. But overall Adam is totally helpful - if you mention that you're thinking of buying a certain car or gadget or whatever, he'll take it upon himself to research it for you and find you the best deal. And he bought me lunch when he found out I was leaving the company. How cool is that? Yea for Adam, he's Honorary Nice Person of the Day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home