The Road Revisited

Follow Me Around The United States!

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Krazy Kollej!

CavityCrusader: This bio says this legislator got his Bachelor of Science in Theology. How is that possible?
SpangledAngel: That is ridiculous! Does it say what school it's from? It can't be accredited.
CavityCrusader: El Plainos Locos Universidad, Havana, Cuba.
SpangledAngel: No shit? That's insane. I love that it translates to "The Crazy Plains University". That's amazing. Do they have a Masters program?
CavityCrusader: Jessica.... I just made that up. It translates to "The Plain Crazy College".
SpangledAngel: Shut up.
CavityCrusader: I'm serious, I just made it up.
SpangledAngel: I swear I don't know who's stupider - that guy for having a BS in theology or me for believing that he got it from The Plain Crazy College.... jeez.
CavityCrusader: Well, you're making a pretty good case for yourself by using the word "stupider".
SpangledAngel: Touche.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home