The Road Revisited

Follow Me Around The United States!

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Kerouac didn't have a laptop.

Thanks so much to everyone who emailed me or left comments. You are all absolutely right. I shouldn't let this deter me -- postpone another month, maybe, but not give up altogether. I was just freaking out because I had lost all that material and money. But I think I'll be fine. Kerouac didn't have a laptop when he wrote "On The Road". Neither did William Least Heat-Moon for "Blue Highways". They had fingers attached to wrists that allowed the fingers to move in such a fashion as to create words on a page with a pen. Maybe I can stop being such a 21st-Century brat and do the same....

I love all of you. You are what keeps me going.

Jessica.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home