The Road Revisited

Follow Me Around The United States!

Friday, March 03, 2006

I am FUCT.

So, yeah.... I'm coming at you at 3 am... my car was just broken into..... laptop was stolen.... is this God telling me not to back out on the road?

There were pictures on there from my trip that haven't been posted to this blog... and they're gone. Articles that were half-done and not published yet... gone. Replaced with broken glass all over the seat.

Tell me, readers... what do you think? Is this a sign? A throw-in-the-towel moment?

Comment and tell me what you think, please. Please. I need you.

1 Comments:

At 12:48 AM, Blogger Amanda said...

I am so sorry...I wish I could find the shithead and beat him with a hammer.

This is NOT a throw-in-the-towel moment. It's horrible and I really don't know what the silver lining is in this situation. It was a random opportunistic crime and I hope you don't read too much into it.

Every writer knows how painful it is to lose something you've written--whether it's been universally rejected, accidentally thrown out, stolen, or you forget that phrase before you can get to a notebook.

But it's one more thing you've gone through, one more obstacle you can and will overcome, and one more reason not to give up. Some crackhead looking for a quick couple hundred bucks cannot and will not defeat you.

I love you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home