The Road Revisited

Follow Me Around The United States!

Saturday, April 30, 2005

Transcribed from a napkin, New Holland, PA:

After the revival I went to the car to make some phone calls while some of the leaders girls rode horses and ponies around the field. One of the ponies clotheslined himself and his rider on a cord stretched out to make a fence, then ran straight for my car. It was scary and hilarious.

Anyway, I got off the phone and went back inside the revival tent to see if I could help with cleaning or something. I ended up stacking chairs against the back wall and talking with a real nice lady named Jean. She’s a widow and said I could stay with her so that’s where I am now, at her old, old farm house. I’m going to sleep in her daughter’s old room in a bed that’s older than some states in the union. This is so cool!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home