The Road Revisited

Follow Me Around The United States!

Monday, April 25, 2005

Um.....what do I do now?

This whole not working thing is a little weird..... but I could definitely get used to it, too. This morning I slept in... fooled around..... we took a shower...... ran some errands... now I'm having lunch at the same diner where I met Old Joe. I'm getting some weird looks from people for having a laptop up on the lunch counter in a country diner..... but what the hell? I'm finding I really like posting from odd places.

I think I'm really starting to get excited now... not having to get up and go to work + the ability to finally focus on getting ready to go = YEA!!!

But I really miss Vocus. I miss seeing the friends I've made every day. I cried on Friday when I left. Leaving Max was probably the hardest thing. He's my scarecrow - I'm going to miss him most of all. Thank god for IM.

It's funny how yesterday I couldn't contain my tears and today I can't contain my excitement.

3 Comments:

At 10:58 AM, Blogger hugo said...

We miss you at Vocus too! The energy in R&D is not the same without you.

On the other hand, I am glad that you are starting your trip with such optimism.:)


P.S. I already clicked on the eczema baby ad. I will click on them as soon as they change.

 
At 6:43 PM, Blogger SpangledAngel said...

I miss you, too, Hugo. ;~| Thank you for being such a terrific friend in the short time we've known each other.

I am a total cheeseball.

 
At 9:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And you'll always be my Mrs. King!
http://www.smkfans.com/
(check out that banner picture, awesome!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home