The Road Revisited

Follow Me Around The United States!

Friday, April 22, 2005

QUESTION NOT THE AUTHORITY OF THE DAIRY QUEEN!!!!

Okay, today I learned a valuable lesson and that is: Do not anger the Dairy Queen! Doing so shalt assure thee many dirty looks from the Queen's minions and they shalt throw away thine ice cream as punishment for thine offense! However, all ends happily ever after when they give thee more ice cream for free.

So I asked for a Chocolate Cheesequake Blizzard, which I have been craving for three days straight and had a coupon for from Crazy Adam. And the Dairy Queen's minions, or Dairy Squires, as they are no doubt called in Dairy Court, made it.... but with vanilla.

So I took it.... and sat down.... and started fiddling with it.... but I really wanted chocolate, so I took it back and asked not for a new one, but for some chocolate syrup on top. And I got The Look Of Dairy Death from the Head Deputy Dairy as he took my Blizzard and threw it away! I was crushed!

Then he made me another one with chocolate, but damn! That was a little unnerving!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home