The Road Revisited

Follow Me Around The United States!

Saturday, April 30, 2005

Oh, so that's where it hurts.

I’m home and I just finished up dinner with my parents. It was so good! And I just got off the phone with Brian, too. That wasn’t as fun, but it’s okay.

He’s been saying he wants to see me tonight since I told him I was on 81 South headed for home. But he changed his mind at the last second, saying it was too hard for him to go through the goodbye again, because he became more attached to me in the last month than he ever expected to. He said he wasn’t "emotionally equipped" to deal with this. I put aide the hurt and disappointment in not seeing him and concentrated on the compliment.

But I miss him, too

3 Comments:

At 1:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

April 30th was my 27th birthday.

 
At 9:52 AM, Blogger SpangledAngel said...

I know this, Max. Remember, I called to say "Happy Birthday" while they were bringing your cake out.

 
At 10:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just wanted to spread the news that I'm getting old across the entire world.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home