The Road Revisited

Follow Me Around The United States!

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

I cuddled up on his chest, both our bodies stretching the length of the couch.
"I'm not crushing you, am I?"
"You can't hurt me," he said.
I buried my face in the warm spot by his neck as he said, "Well, you can hurt me here", and touched my inner thigh.
Then, rolling me slightly over and pointing to my chest he said, "And you can hurt me here."
His finger lingered on my sweatshirt, in between my breasts as I took a deep breath.
"What do you think the chances of that are?" I asked, looking into those blue eyes.
He pressed his lips to my forehead.
"Come next Thursday, pretty good."

We were silent for awhile, lying side by side now and holding on for dear life.
He spoke first. "Dammit. I knew this was going to happen."
"Me too."

I buried my face in his neck again so he wouldn't see the questions in my eyes, the ones I don't want answered.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home