The Road Revisited

Follow Me Around The United States!

Friday, July 28, 2006

Dang! More Sweet Pics!

"I already get my hair cut at the Cuttin' Curral."


Home of such great scenes as, "Iss a Sledgehammer."-"Dang! You got shocks, pegs -- lucky!" and "Let me borrow your bike!"-"No!"


The site of the famous liger-drawing scene, and the one with "If I become president, you can be my secretary or something like dat.", and the "Your hair looked great today, Pedro." scenes.


The curb that Pedro's cousins pulled up to in their convertible.


SWEET!

4 Comments:

At 9:04 AM, Blogger Adrienne said...

Hey girl...Just wanted to let you know I put a link to your site on mine. Hope that's ok. If you wanted to do the same, that'd be cool. If you want me to take my link down, let me know. I've decided to start actually trying to turn my blog into something...

 
At 10:51 AM, Blogger SpangledAngel said...

That's funny. I've actually had a link to your site on mine for some months now! Sorry I didn't ask at the time!

 
At 4:00 PM, Blogger Adrienne said...

I'm such a space cadet, I didn't even see it! Lol...Still haven't been able to get that pic on my profle, though. How weird...

 
At 8:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jess, WOW! thats all i have to say is WOW! sounds like things on the road are awesome. I'm so glad JJ turned me on to your blog. Let me know when you're gonna make your way back to LA so we can get everyone together for your return.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home