The Road Revisited

Follow Me Around The United States!

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Sweet Flippin' Pics! Gosh!

"You got, like, three feet of air that time. Can I try it really quick?"

"How much you wanna bet I could throw a football over them mountains?"


"Get off my property or I'll call the cops on you!"

"Well, then do it!"

"Maybe I will, GOSH!"


The Lincoln Bedroom of Preston, Idaho. See the movie poster?


This is home to the famous, "We need, like, some name-tags with our picture on 'em, all laminated and whatnot -- I mean, we gotta look professional, man!" scene.

1 Comments:

At 12:12 AM, Blogger Amanda said...

That is flippin' awesome. You totally have the sweet photo hookup skills.

I would have been so tempted to go open the door of the house in #3, then almost close it, then open it all the way again, then almost close it, then run inside.

(I have seen that movie way too many times, I think, to have noticed something like that. And to apparently have it stored in my long-term memory.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home