The Road Revisited

Follow Me Around The United States!

Monday, November 21, 2005

Jessica's Dumb Criminal Profiles, or, There's Nothing Like Good Ol' Indentity Theft To Remind You Not To Leave Shit Laying Around.

Hey, all ye faithful. Well, I picked a day to get the FOOL (F*ck Out Of Laurel). I'm setting back out for the road on December 20th, god-willing.

Now, I say god-willing because currently there's a hoodrat running all over DC with the entire contents of my checking account. She left me bone-dry. Don't worry, I have some cash and a credit card to live on, and it should only be a few weeks until I get the money back, because luckily this theif is so freakin' stupid that she used her real name and driver's license to cash the checks she stole from my purse, but if it takes longer to have my account reinstated, the 12/20 date may change. Let's hope not, shall we? I'd really like to be in New Mexico by Christmas morning.

I hope you are having a blessed and wonderful start to the holiday season!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home