The Road Revisited

Follow Me Around The United States!

Thursday, April 14, 2005

John Light

John Light may possibly be one of the most awesome people on the planet. Certainly one of thse best I've ever met. He's a youth counselor-turned-software analyst who works at Vocus. I guess you could say he's still a sort of youth counselor, because he certainly counsels me whenever I need it, which is often. He's always the first to offer an ear when I have problems and he helped me do my taxes, although not before he saw me freaking out about them and whisked me outside to calm me down. And if that weren't cool enough, he's a Wiccan and he reads rune stones! He's put things in perspective for me when I lose sight of reality so many times it's almost embarrassing.... yet still amazingly cool. I am going to miss him so much when I leave....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home