The Road Revisited

Follow Me Around The United States!

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Traffic Patterns

I've started to notice a trend as far as what is causing me to be late for work. It differs by day of the week, and I wouldn't mention it were it not for the uncanny daily regularity of said circumstances. Here is my weekly drive routine:

Monday: I've Been Working For 32 Hours Straight And My Vision Is Blurry So I'll Do 55 In The Right Lane Day.

Tuesday: Catch Every Red Light Day.

Wednesday: Get Stuck Behind The Cheese Bus Day.

Thursday: I Won't Make It To Work If I Don't Get Gas Day.

Friday: Wow, I'm Acutally On Time Because Almost All Government Employees Take Off and Aren't Clogging 295 South Today Day.

So Happy Tuesday. I can assure you all the red lights in PG County are working. Sorry I'm late.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home