The Road Revisited

Follow Me Around The United States!

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Erik The Cingular Guy

I've decided to try and write each day about a nice person I meet. Today's installment is Erik the Cingular Wireless Sales Guy.

Erik is proof that people are still considerate and willing to help strangers. When I had all sorts of questions about wireless Internet service and explained where I would be going and what I would be doing, he answered all of them and was patient when I drifted off from our conversation a couple times in a Codeine-induced stupor. He showed me what would be best for me and sent me off to think it over with all sorts of literature and helpful hints. Then he even checked out my blog, which led to him adding me to his buddylist and then IM'ing me to tell me that he would give me a corporate discount on both my wireless and my phone bill so I could save even more money while on the road! How awesome is Erik?! Woo-hoo!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home