The Road Revisited

Follow Me Around The United States!

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Pics from Camping ;)

Greg and I went camping last weekend near West Virginia. I can't seem to load all the pics but here are the ones I was able to. Enjoy!
Bumbles! This is a mouse that I found near our campsite. He was convulsing and his eyes were swollen shut. He probably got into some poison. I picked him up, put him in my shirt, and Greg and I made a little house for him in a box with newspaper. We fed him some bread and cheese and soon he was good as new!

So handsome!


i'm so emo.


Bumbles again, after he was all better! How cute!


See him? He's so tiny compared to my foot!

1 Comments:

At 12:48 AM, Blogger Amanda said...

Yay for mouse salvation! :) I refuse to kill mice and I'm so glad you found this one and helped him out. I <3 Bumbles the Field Mouse.

And you know, there's a metaphor in there. Mice are always metaphors.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home