The Road Revisited

Follow Me Around The United States!

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Isn't It Funny...

... that this morning I had to work on a PR file for Urology Magazine -- managing editor: Dick Hertz. (I am not kiddding.)


... that until now I've never had a guy want to commit, but I've gotten three marriage proposals in the last month from men who aren't my boyfriend (ranging in tone from bitter to pleading....weird.)


... that I was able to save $500 on mechanic work on my car by buying the parts myself.

2 Comments:

At 2:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was one of those guys... But It was from the heart, just like everything else I ever told you. And will continue to do so.

 
At 2:37 PM, Blogger SpangledAngel said...

I know you meant it. I'm sorry I couldn't say yes. It doesn't mean I don't care about you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home