The Road Revisited

Follow Me Around The United States!

Thursday, January 12, 2006

I Have a New Drink.

So I'm going to be working at a new bar in Columbia, MD soon and their specialty drink is called a Dark and Stormy. It's Gosling's Black Spice Rum (the one with the cute little seal on the bottle) and ginger beer. Not root beer. Not ginger ale. Ginger beer. And a lime. And OH MY GOD it is so good! If you ever have a chance to try one where you live -- which is unlikely, because what bar has both Gosling's Rum and ginger beer on hand besides mine? -- do it. Better yet, come visit me at my bar -- The Firerock Grill in Columbia. You'll be glad you did. I'll supply the ginger beer.

6 Comments:

At 9:18 PM, Blogger Amanda said...

That sounds lovely!

I make a drink called a God Damn It, Amanda. Haha it's Malibu, lemon flavored vodka (peach is also yummy) and pineapple juice, and a splash of ginger ale. But I suppose you could substitute ginger beer (which is some potent stuff!) in a pinch. ;)

 
At 6:08 AM, Blogger Mark said...

Promise that you won't slip something in my drink?

On second thought, promise me that you will.

 
At 6:27 AM, Blogger SpangledAngel said...

Oh, that's a promise!

 
At 6:51 AM, Blogger Mark said...

Maybe I should have been more specific.


Skittlebrau?

 
At 7:46 AM, Blogger SpangledAngel said...

I can only assume that that is some sort of potion made from the fermented juice of a Skittle.

How about we just stick to good ol' roofies?

 
At 4:03 PM, Blogger Mark said...

Out of the two of us, *I'm* the one who would need to be given a sedative? What is this, bizzaro world??

--------

Homer: "I'm feelin' low, Apu. You got any of that beer that has candy floating in it, you know, Skittlebrau?"

Apu: "Such a product does not exist, sir! You must have dreamed it."

Homer: "Oh. Well then just gimme a six-pack and a couple of bags of Skittles."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home