The Road Revisited

Follow Me Around The United States!

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Listen To Your Heart?

Yes.


Lately, so many people have been telling me to stop listening to my heart and listen to my head instead. To them, I leave this quote of Ray Bradbury's, courtesey of Amanda:


"If we listened to our intellect, we'd never have a love affair. We'd never have a friendship. We'd never go into business, because we'd be cynical. Well, that's nonsense. You've got to jump off cliffs all the time and build your wings on the way down."

If I'd listened to my intellect, you wouldn't be reading this blog.


Affectionately signed,

A Wing-Builder

1 Comments:

At 8:29 PM, Blogger Jaded Lens said...

Great blog here, sister. I give it an A super-double +. I have a related site about burritos and yorkshire terriers. You should check it out!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home