The Road Revisited

Follow Me Around The United States!

Friday, July 29, 2005

Wow, I Love Today!

Today didn't start out too great - it's rainy, I found I gained another pound, and then I washed my whites with a red sock in the load - but this article really cheered me up!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/07/29/AR2005072900158.html?sub=AR


Bill Frist's Evil Level officially dropped from Massively Evil to Moderately Evil! He went from a Code Orange to a Code Puce. Way to go, Bill Frist! I'll even go so far as to apologize for that time I flipped you off during the Inaugural Parade. Never thought I'd say this, but Thanks, Bill Frist, for giving me a wonderful day!

1 Comments:

At 5:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Extra pound? You're still the hottest thing since sliced bread.

Not that sliced bread is particularly hot to begin with, but imagine it toasted. That shit burns.

You're like extra extra dark toast: smokin'.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home