The Road Revisited

Follow Me Around The United States!

Saturday, July 16, 2005

More Random Things I Forgot To Mention:

Earl said something interesting about men’s take on women’s body types: "How can you think one of those skinny women is sexy? No one likes the bone but a dog."

When I was in Ohio the first time around, I passed a trucker. There was another tractor-trailer directly in front of him. The first one I passed CB’d the other one that a girl was headed his way, so when I passed the second one the driver was holding up a sign that read, "FLASH ME". I didn’t.

I saw a guy who looked exactly like Luke Wilson’s character from "The Royal Tenenbaums", the shaggy tennis scenes, complete with the headband. He was driving a blue Lumina down Rt. 51 in Ohio.

In Sandusky, I got stuck behind a tractor-trailer that said, "Show Chickens On Board". It had a little picture of the outline of a chicken with a little ribbon around its neck. It reminded me of the state senator in Kansas who wants to make cock-fighting legal, provided the roosters wear tiny, cock-sized boxing gloves.

2 Comments:

At 9:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

TAKE ONE WORD FROM EACH OF THOSE FOUR SENTENCES TO MAKE A FUNNY PHRASE.
TRY THIS ONE
WOMEN FLASH BLUE ROOSTERS.
I'M A SAD PERSON AND YES I DO NEED HELP, BUT IT'S FUN BEING A LITTLE SCREWY.
TRY ANOTHER ONE.

 
At 12:50 AM, Blogger SpangledAngel said...

DOG DRIVING SHAGGY SENATOR! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home